Translate

quinta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2016

UFO sighting over Rio de Janeiro - Jacarepaguá 02/17/2016


 I was watching a storm approaching when I started film it with my smartphone. After a few moments I saw the display a dot moving around, but I found it difficult to spot with the naked eye and turned my attention to the storm. By altitude and speed could not imagine what it could be, I could not really identify it. Still no rain in this moment and the wind was moderate. The object left inside a cloud, just before the passage of civil aircraft probably was preparing to land at Santos Dumont airport in Rio de Janeiro. The sun was behind this storm cloud. The filming was done pointing to North direction. Note the object between 00:51 to 01:05 sec. Video made in Jacarepagua, West Zone of Rio de Janeiro on 02/17/2016 at around 18: 00hrs, just before the storm that hit the city

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário